RULES FOR 6-FOOTERS by Dave Stockton
1. Make it quick. Don't "try" so hard.
2. Think speed more than line.
3. Play break: Always favor one side.
4. You've already made the putt. Think positive in the past tense.
5. Pull the paintbrush, don't swing a hammer. The tendency is to push.
6. Relax - don't think too much.
7. Get your eyes over the ball
8. Focus on that first inch.
9. Forget about bad greens.
10. Be wary of advice.
Godt forklart i artikkelen.
neb (03. mar 2012 14:09) *IP
Anbefaler Stocktons bok Unconscious Putting, har hjulpet meg enormt etter at jeg leste den.